« Back to All Help Topics
Questions to Ask an Attorney During the Hiring Process:
» Aviation & Maritime Interview Questions
» Bankruptcy Interview Questions
» Car Accident Interview Questions
» Divorce Interview Questions
» Drug Litigation Interview Questions
» DUI/DWI Interview Questions
» Elder Law Interview Questions
» Employment Law Interview Questions
» Estate Planning Interview Questions
» Immigration Interview Questions
» Insurance Interview Questions
» Medical Malpractice Interview Questions
» Nursing Home Abuse Interview Questions
» Personal Injury Interview Questions
Car Accident Interview Questions:
- Do you have experience with car accident cases?
- How long have you done these cases and how many have you handled?
- Are you a specialist?
- Are you certified as a specialist?
- Have you published anything in this specialty or taught or lectured in it?
- Have you ever worked for an insurance company as a defense lawyer?
- What percentage of your practice involves representing people injured or damaged in car accidents?
- What percentage of car accident cases do you settle and what percentage do you take to trial?
- What percentage of trials in these cases have you won?
- What was your highest verdict?
- Do you have experience with cases similar to mine?
- How many?
- How many in the last two years?
- Are there any issues in this case you havenít dealt with before?
- What will you do to gather evidence for this case?
- Do you have experience obtaining temporary restraining orders and preliminary
injunctions to preserve evidence?
- Is there anything I can do to improve my situation in this case?