« Back to All Help Topics
Questions to Ask an Attorney During the Hiring Process:
» Aviation & Maritime Interview Questions
» Bankruptcy Interview Questions
» Car Accident Interview Questions
» Divorce Interview Questions
» Drug Litigation Interview Questions
» DUI/DWI Interview Questions
» Elder Law Interview Questions
» Employment Law Interview Questions
» Estate Planning Interview Questions
» Immigration Interview Questions
» Insurance Interview Questions
» Medical Malpractice Interview Questions
» Nursing Home Abuse Interview Questions
» Personal Injury Interview Questions
Drug Litigation Interview Questions:
- Do you have experience with dangerous drug cases?
- How long have you done these cases and how many have you handled?
- Are you a specialist?
- Are you certified as a specialist?
- Do you have experience with cases similar to mine?
- How many?
- How many in the last two years?
- Have you published anything in this specialty or taught or lectured in it?
- Are there any issues in this case you havenít dealt with before?
- What percentage of the dangerous drug cases you have handled settled and what percentage went to trial?
- What percentage of trials in these cases have you won?
- What was your highest verdict?
- What will be involved in proving that the drug(s) caused my injury (causation) and the amount damages in this case?
- Does your law firm have the resources to hire experts needed to prove causation and damages in this case?
- How many similar dangerous drug cases is your firm handling at this time?
- Should this be an individual action or a class action?
- Where is the best place for the trial?
- Who should we name as defendants? (Who should I sue?)
- What laws will apply in this case and what will that mean in terms of proof?
- Is there anything I can do to improve my situation in this case?