« Back to All Help Topics
Questions to Ask an Attorney During the Hiring Process:
» Aviation & Maritime Interview Questions
» Bankruptcy Interview Questions
» Car Accident Interview Questions
» Divorce Interview Questions
» Drug Litigation Interview Questions
» DUI/DWI Interview Questions
» Elder Law Interview Questions
» Employment Law Interview Questions
» Estate Planning Interview Questions
» Immigration Interview Questions
» Insurance Interview Questions
» Medical Malpractice Interview Questions
» Nursing Home Abuse Interview Questions
» Personal Injury Interview Questions
DUI/DWI Interview Questions:
- Do you have experience with DUI/DWI cases?
- How long have you done these cases and how many have you handled?
- Are you a specialist?
- Are you certified as a specialist?
- Have you published anything in this specialty or taught or lectured in it?
- What percentage of your cases are DUI/DWI cases?
- In what percentage of your DUI/DWI cases do you advise your clients to plead guilty?
- What percentage of your DUI/DWI cases do you take to trial? What percentage of trials in these cases have you won?
- What is your expertise on breath and blood tests and the errors they may contain?
- What do you know about the margins for error in SFSTs?
- What do you know about errors in the Widmark Formula?
- What evidence do you obtain from the police in a DUI/DWI case?
- How thoroughly do you investigate the conditions on the roadside where the arrest took place?
- What is your honest assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of my case?
- What will be my responsibilities in this case?
- How will you notify me of court appearance dates?