« Back to All Help Topics
Questions to Ask an Attorney During the Hiring Process:
» Aviation & Maritime Interview Questions
» Bankruptcy Interview Questions
» Car Accident Interview Questions
» Divorce Interview Questions
» Drug Litigation Interview Questions
» DUI/DWI Interview Questions
» Elder Law Interview Questions
» Employment Law Interview Questions
» Estate Planning Interview Questions
» Immigration Interview Questions
» Insurance Interview Questions
» Medical Malpractice Interview Questions
» Nursing Home Abuse Interview Questions
» Personal Injury Interview Questions
Insurance Interview Questions:
- Do you have experience with insurance law cases?
- How long have you done these cases and how many have you handled?
- Are you a specialist?
- Are you certified as a specialist?
- Have you published anything in this specialty or taught or lectured in it?
- Do you represent insurance companies?
- What percentage of your practice involves cases against insurance companies?
- Do you have experience and expertise in dealing with these types of issues (ask about issues that are relevant to your situation): bad faith, personal injury, workers’ compensation, social security, Medicare, Medicaid, or malpractice?
- Is there any issue in my case you haven’t dealt with before?
- What percentage of your insurance law cases have settled and what percentage have gone to trial?
- What percentage of trials in these cases have you won?
- What was your highest verdict?
- What will my responsibilities be in this case?
- Is there anything I can do to improve my situation?