« Back to All Help Topics
Questions to Ask an Attorney During the Hiring Process:
» Aviation & Maritime Interview Questions
» Bankruptcy Interview Questions
» Car Accident Interview Questions
» Divorce Interview Questions
» Drug Litigation Interview Questions
» DUI/DWI Interview Questions
» Elder Law Interview Questions
» Employment Law Interview Questions
» Estate Planning Interview Questions
» Immigration Interview Questions
» Insurance Interview Questions
» Medical Malpractice Interview Questions
» Nursing Home Abuse Interview Questions
» Personal Injury Interview Questions
Medical Malpractice Interview Questions:
- Do you have experience with medical malpractice cases?
- How long have you done these cases and how many have you handled?
- Are you a specialist?
- Are you certified as a specialist?
- Have you published anything in this specialty or taught or lectured in it?
- Do you belong to any trial lawyer’s associations?
- What percentage of your medical malpractice cases settle and what percentage go to trial?
- What percentage of trials in these cases have you won?
- What was your highest verdict?
- Do you do medical malpractice defense cases?
- What percentage of your cases involve representing people who have been injured in medical malpractice cases?
- Do you have expertise in all the areas of law and fact relevant to my case?
- Are there any issues in my case you haven’t dealt with before?
- Does your law firm have the financial assets necessary to prove this case at trial?