« Back to All Help Topics
Questions to Ask an Attorney During the Hiring Process:
» Aviation & Maritime Interview Questions
» Bankruptcy Interview Questions
» Car Accident Interview Questions
» Divorce Interview Questions
» Drug Litigation Interview Questions
» DUI/DWI Interview Questions
» Elder Law Interview Questions
» Employment Law Interview Questions
» Estate Planning Interview Questions
» Immigration Interview Questions
» Insurance Interview Questions
» Medical Malpractice Interview Questions
» Nursing Home Abuse Interview Questions
» Personal Injury Interview Questions
Personal Injury Interview Questions:
- Do you have experience with personal injury law cases?
- How long have you done these cases and how many have you handled?
- Are you a specialist?
- Are you certified as a specialist?
- Have you published anything in this specialty or taught or lectured in it?
- What are your areas of specialization?
- Have you ever done personal injury defense work?
- What percentage of your cases involves people who have suffered personal injury?
- What percentage of your personal injury cases settle and what percentage go to trial?
- What percentage of trials in these cases have you won?
- What was your highest verdict?
- Do you have experience with cases similar to mine?
- How many?
- How many in the last two years?
- Are there any issues in my case you havenít dealt with before?
- What happens if one of us wants to settle and the other doesnít?
- Is your law firm financially able to finance the costs in proving this case at trial?
- Is there anything I can do to improve my situation in this case?