Ask a North Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer

No obligation, answers to your legal questions.
Are you an attorney? Sign up to get a free listing and answer questions. More Legal Topics

New Personal Injury Legal Questions - North Carolina

How do I find out about a settlement that was awarded to when I was a child?

I am so sorry about this all.  The first place to start would be to look in the Court file for your case.  Generally speaking, Courts require what is known as an Infant's Compromise Order to

M.T.G., Member, New York Bar answered 8 days ago

What is a fair settlement if I was severely bitten in arm and back by something on a train while sitting on window side with my arm against the curtain?

Assuming you do not have significant permanent disfigurement or disability from this, a reasonable settlement would be your out-of-pocket medical costs plus another, like amount (i.e. basically double

SJZ, Member, New York Bar answered 3 months ago

What to do if your attorney will not commincate with you?

It would be advisable for your mom to contact the state bar regarding her attorney's failure to communicate. A call to this attorney from the state bar will most likely prompt the attorney to communi

S.L,. Member, California Bar answered 4 months ago

What can I do if I was arrested all charges were dropped against me, however there is a website which has published my arrest ?

I am afraid that any company may acquire publiuc records and repost the inforation. They do not have to remove that information.  Thwy will often accept a fee to delete your information , which,

Maury Beaulier answered 5 months ago

What can I do if mi was hit by a car and have $58,00 worth of medical bills, plus permanent impairment but the at-fault driver only had $30,000 in coverage?

Feel free to give me a call.  I can probably help with your case.   Robert Frey PARKER AND FREY, PLLC 910-892-9175

Jerry Parker answered 6 months ago


Most Viewed Personal Injury Legal Questions & Answers

Can I sue a woman that had an affair with my husband and had a child?

Last answered about 5 years ago | 1 Answer | 1809 Views

Can I bring a defamation of character lawsuit against my church?

Last answered about 5 years ago | 1 Answer | 1687 Views

Can a property owner be liable if your 16 year-old drowns in their pond?

Last answered about 5 years ago | 1 Answer | 1440 Views

What damages can I collect for in a car accident?

Last answered about 5 years ago | 1 Answer | 1412 Views

Top Ranking Attorneys

  • Anne Brady 836 Answers | Points 41780 Platinum Contributor
  • Kevin Bessant 741 Answers | Points 37030 Platinum Contributor
  • Hong Shen 568 Answers | Points 28400 Platinum Contributor
  • Catherine Blackburn 566 Answers | Points 27770 Platinum Contributor
  • Victor Waid 522 Answers | Points 26060 Platinum Contributor
  • Tricia Dwyer 480 Answers | Points 22150 Gold Contributor