Can I be fired for cussing while talking to my security manager?

Question Details: I'm a security officer and my manager had called me to remove me from a post. I tried to explain to him why I was late because I wasn't paid enough to able to pay for transportation to get to work. I got a little mad and I raised my voice a little and told him to go ahead and just remove me, then I hung up. Then 5 or 10 minutes later he sent me a message saying, "As of today you are suspended until further notice due to your behavior and demeanor towards your manager. I am requesting a sit down with our HR manager". I told him, "I never said anything or did anything to you so". I tried talking to people above him but they seem to be on his side 100% of the time. My boss never seemed to be cool with me from the beginning; he is always trying to put pressure and me and telling me that "if I can't handle the job to let him know and he will find someone to replace me" which I can handle the job I just don't make enough to do thing how I need to in order to be at work on time I literally live in a hotel and it seems like my boss just wants me to quit my job or is trying to get me to quit my job. I don't know what I can do to fight this.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.