If I'd like to change the executor of my Will, can I draw the document up myself and have it notarized?

Question Details: I had my Will updated after the loss of my grandson and changed the power of attorney to my younger son, however didn't have the attorney draw up a new executor which I want as my younger son too. At the time I was having health issues my mistake. I reached out to the attorney 3 times as well as called 2 times. He has never responded not sure what's going on but do know he left the law firm he was in.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.