Is there something I can do legally if I am not being left property that I was promised?

Question Details: When my dad died and it was in his Will to leave the house and land to me, however my mom was still living so that didn't happen. Well she got her Will redone after he died and she left me the house and land. Then 2 years ago, when all of us siblings got together at her house she handed us a copy of her Will to read to make sure that nobody had any issues with anything that was in it. It read that I was left the house and land and the utility sheds. My brothers had no issues with anything and neither did I. So for the past 2 years I knew that I was going to be left the property. Actually, really even before that because even before my dad died, he and my mom had told me what was in their Wills. However, yesterday, my mom called to tell me that she redid her Will and is not leaving me the house and land. Is there any type of legal action I can take against her?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.