What should I do if my employer shorted me on my paycheck?

Question Details: My employer shorted me over $300 on my last paycheck. They have proof that I worked those days and I waited a month for it to be fixed. I get paid once a month, so I figured it would be on this paycheck. Well this paycheck was over $100 short before the missed days. Plus, I still haven't been paid for the days they didn't pay me last paycheck. Is there something that I can do so I get paid ASAP. I'm kind of relying on this money to pay bills and eat.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.