What to do regarding my permanent resident card application if my state ID has expired?

Question Details: I have application I-485 in process, it is outside of normal processing times, currently pending adjudication with an officer. My issue is that my state ID has expired. I am unable to renew my state ID without valid proof of identity documents. My employment of authorization has expired as well. I have not renewed my employment of authorization in hopes that my application will be approved soon. Should I renew my employment of authorization document, even if I have a pending permanent residency application. I am an asylee, and was granted family asylum. My parents misplaced my I-94 card. Therefore, I do not know what my best option is? In order to renew my state ID, I need to present my I-94 card or my employment of authorization document. Which do you advise me to apply for?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.