How can I proceed with proceedings against a fiduciary?

Question Details: My parents recently died without a Will. My oldest brother was appointed administrator of the estate. The estate has been probate for less than 2 weeks and already he has titled my father's personal vehicle to himself, taken possession of his Class A motor home, several other personal items belonging to myself are missing, and he has not complied with any requests for information regarding bank accounts, outstanding medical bills, or account for assets/debts regarding my parents' estate.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.