How do I know if I was wrongfully terminated?

Question Details: I am a bartender. On a Tuesday night I was closing the bar and the floor manager went behind the bar and put some alcohol into a glass. She then accused me of drinking that alcohol. I told her it was not mine. I worked the rest of my scheduled week without incident. The following Monday when I arrived for my regularly scheduled shift, I was summoned into the office and fired by the head manager based on the floor managers word. He said he had video but when I asked him about he didn't produce anything or say anything about what may or may not be on a video. I had an impeccable work record. I never missed work since my start date. I was never written up for anything. I have many on-line reviews showing my excellent service. I worked every holiday since my employment. I always covered shift when asked. My fellow employees loved me. I have never been convicted of a DUI or any other alcohol related incident. I was never given an employer handbook or policy and procedure. I don't believe I was compensated properly on my tips to make sure I was earning minimum wage. Their payroll and slip printouts don't show enough details. As I understand this company also has many lawsuits against them. I believe I was wrongfully terminated. Was I? Can I sue them? I am stressed and depressed and have had so much going with family illness - my mother with cancer, her brother with cancer, and my son's father having a heart attack. Losing my job this way I am unable to function. I need help! Is there a way to get free legal services? I am unemployed.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.