Who is responsible for water damage and a big hole in the wall that was covered up by the seller?

Question Details: You can see outside through this hole but the seller had it covered up with a couch and other furniture. The only thing stated on the disclosure form was that there were some warped tiles. The home inspector missed it, the FHA inspector missed it and so did my real estate agent and myself. The wood is rotted and where the water has came through the wall. It's a mess and the sellers agent, as well as my agent have been no help whatssoever. The seller had 2 dogs outside and therefore, neither inspector actually went outside to check the structure or they would have seen it. What can I do?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.