What do I do if my jeweler lost my wedding ring diamonds?

Question Details: I bought my engagement ring from Jeweler A and bought 2 wedding rings from Jeweler B. When I bought the wedding rings from Jeweler B, I gave Jeweler B my engagement ring purchased from Jeweler A to have the engagement ring welded to the 2 new wedding rings that I had just purchased from Jeweler B. However, I went to pick up my 3 rings that were just welded together from Jeweler B, I noticed on my way home that they had replaced one of my engagement ring diamonds with a black stone. I went back to Jeweler B to have the issue fixed and speak to their manager. They took the rings in and replaced the black diamond with a new diamond that resembles the others. The diamond they replaced it with is still black tinted but I don't feel comfortable going back to the same jeweler. The welding on my rings has now completely come apart and when I contacted Jeweler B about fixing the diamond issue and the welding issue, they told me they would fix the issue at their headquarters as a favor to me but I would have to pay $60 to have it shipped to them. Since they ruined my diamond in the first place, I don't think that I should have to pay anything to have them fix their mistake. What should I do at this point?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.