What legal action can I take against people who sexually abused me years ago?

Question Details: I am a 27 year old woman living in TX. I was sexually abused by my older brother, now age 30, from when I was 5 to about 10 and by my dad from before I can even remember to about age 18. I just would like some advice on what to do especially to keep them from hurting anyone else. My brother has a 5 year old son who my dad sees very often.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.