What steps can I take to be paid properly?

Question Details: My former employer was not giving me paystubs to show how much was taking out of my taxes and if I were even paying taxes. I also noticed that I was not receiving the amount expected. I was signed up for health care and other deductibles that I did not personal sign for myself. I was told the only way I would be compensated was for him to change my dependents. I just picked up my last pay stub in which I found a new job. I was not paid properly.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.