If a man committed suicide or was murdered right in front of me on casino property and now I'm very traumatized, can I sue?

Question Details: A man committed suicide or was murdered right in front of me on casino property. I am very traumatized. Can I sue? The man fell off of the fourth floor parking garage and landed in front of me and my family. I called the police and they told me that I had to stay and was forced to watch the 1 hour ordeal. They should have security or some kind of barrier or something to prevent this type of incident. Can I sue for the emotional stress and PTSD this is causing me?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.