Can I be charged with anything if I took my daughter back to my home state to live without my husband?

Question Details:

I have moved back home to WI with my 17 month old daughter. I moved to NV to be with my husband when I found out I was pregnant. We married almost 2 years ago when we couldn't find any way for me to be insured while living with him. He's been overseas 5 months now and while over there he has decided he wants a divorce. I have no family in NV and only 1 friend that is in no way able to help me. So I decided it was in my best interest to move back home with her. What kind, if any trouble can I be in? Is this kidnapping?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.