Can I file a Motion to Withdraw?

Question Details: I am going through a divorce with a child. My husband was awarded primary custody of our son in the TO and I must pay child support. I cannot afford to pay my lawyer anymore to fight for custody or try to bring the child support payments down. She has mentioned filing a Motion to Withdraw. Is this something I can file myself and what happens next? What happens next if I can not hire another lawyer?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.