Can I get the value of my car paid to me if I crashed into a wall due to a short stop on the highway?

Question Details: I was in a car accident recently. The car in front me stopped short because someone cut him off. We were driving 40 mph and I was a car length away from him but my vehicle wouldn't stop in time when I hit the breaks. I swerved a bit due to the rain and my car spun out and crashed into a wall. I don't have collision insurance but have comprehensive insurance. Is there anyway I can get my expenses paid for or at least get the value of the car paid to me?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.