What to do if our divorce decree says that a debt is ex-husband's but he isn't paying?

Question Details: I was awarded my vehicle in my divorce (vehicle, keys, prepaid insurance and title). My ex-husband is responsible for the debt (states specifically in the decree that he must pay for this vehicle). Both of our names are on the loan and title. He has stopped paying the debt. Not only do I want my name off the loan and his name off my title, I am in desperate need to sell/trade this vehicle. I would like to know what I can do since he isn't paying the debt which belongs to him and how I can get a clear title to sell/trade.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.