If I have applied for my parents and now need to submit the AOS, since I'm a full-time student who is completely dependent on husband, should I write his name as joint sponsor?

Question Details: This is in the I-864 in Part 1. Then in Part-4, should I put my name as sponsor? I also need to fill out the form I-864A as well. In that form who will be the household member - me or my husband?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.