If I won in small claims court against an ex who owes me money but she doesn't work enough to garnish wages, can I get some of her tax refund?

Question Details:

My ex owes me money. We went to court and came to an agreement on payments shed make to me, this was documented by the courts. She never paid, so we went back to court to garnish her wages. She has started college again and only worked 10 hours per week during this time so the garnishment order was sentbut nothing happened because she didn't make enough. With tax refunds coming up, am I able to get what she owes me ( proven in the courts) taken from her tax refund? She has not made 1 single payment to the courts at all for our agreement.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.