Can I sue my doctor if they put me on a drg that has done permnnet damage?

Question Details: My doctor wanted me to try the a medication for sleep. Then 3 weeks after being on it, I developed sores around my tongue from putting the drug under the it like the doctor said to do. It's been a year now and I still have sores on my tong. I have tried everything, been to dentists and 3 MD"s. They decided to send me to a specialist who told me that the the rug has done permanent damage to my tongue and I would have to live with the sores the rest of my life. Do I have a case here?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.