Can my ex-landlord charge me additional money for pet damage when I already paid a $300 dollar pet fee when moved in?

Question Details: They provided no damage pictures even though I requested them. I sent a certified dispute letter within the 30 days and they refused it. The apartment was in good shape when I left. I cleaned the carpets and the place was spotless. How do I go about taking them to court and do I have a case?

Answered 4 years ago| Contributor
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.