Florida Recent

Can a credit union freeze my mother's savings account because it has my name on it?

you need to show the attorney that froze the accoun t that the money …

Redman Ludwig, P.C. answered 7 years ago

Should we be making payments on a Chapter 7?

That all depends. You've obviously omitted a lot of relevant facts.  Were there non-exempt …

Mark J. Markus, Law Offices Of answered 8 years ago

What to do about a mortgage I can't afford to pay if my ex had his obligation for it already discharged in bankruptcy?

You can file bankruptcy.  Your bankruptcy should include the mortgage and debts owed to …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago