Missouri Recent

I'd like to change the Executor of my Will want to know if I could draw the document up myself have it notarized.

For a change such as this, you can draft and execute a "codicil" which …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 months ago

Does the named executor of a Will and estate have to file official paperwork before doing anything with the assets?

Yes, you have to go to the local authority for wills (depending on the …

Duffy Law, LLC answered 7 years ago

How do I find out what happened to a trust fund that was set up for me?

Oh my goodness.  I am so sorry for your loss and for the problems …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago