Ohio Recent

What are my rights and what do I do from here if my mother just died without a Will?

Either you or your sister can file to be appointed "Personal Representative" of your …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

Are life insurance proceeds part of deceased's estate if they are payable to a person?

Polices proceeds payable directly to a named beneficiary are not part of the estate, …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

What to do if my mother passed away unexpectedly before her mother and father and they had a revacable living Trust?

You are strongly advised to seek probate litigation counsel to represent you in filing …

Law Office Of Victor Waid answered 7 years ago