Oregon Recent

What is the penalty for misappropriation of $1300 in funds for a personal representative?

I suggest you file a complaint with the District attorney for embezzlement of the …

Law Office Of Victor Waid answered 6 years ago

How do I find out if my father had a Will?

I am so sorry for your loss.  If your Father had a Will and …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

Can a revocable trust be amended by the grantor and be considered legal if not notarized or witnessed?

Generally speaking, a revocable trust can be amended or revoked at any time by …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago