Maryland Recent

Can I remove my ex-roomate's stuff after 30 days of her moving out?

No.  There has to be a formal eviction.  However, you can sue for the …

Paula J. McGill, Attorney At Law answered 8 years ago

Can criminal charges be filed for a stop payment on a rent check?

Stopping payment on a check is a crime--as opposed to "merely" a basis to …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago